Whether you’re starting your first payroll, unhappy with your current provider, tired of doing it yourself, or just shopping for prices, we’re happy to discuss our payroll service options and give you a complimentary quote.
Employer Compliance and Payroll Laws Are Constantly Changing
With payroll tax laws, new reporting requirements, and employee rights changing every month, it’s just about impossible to remain current in this area and still have time left over to run your business at the same time. That’s why we make it our business to stay up-to-date with changing payroll laws and compliance so you don’t have to.
If you’ve ever made a payroll mistake or missed a deadline that cost you big money in fines and penalties, you’re not alone. One in three companies has been charged with a payroll mistake, and the penalty averages hundreds of dollars. We’ll happily take charge of all of these myriad payroll requirements, deadlines, and responsibilities.
Jill is the best there is! Jill has simplified our accounting processes and created a paperless payroll environment for us. Our new reports make it easy to manage our business. And most importantly, Jill makes it so easy to understand the numbers in our business. There is no need to shop anywhere else for consulting and bookkeeping services. — Lisa Mikkelson, Winged Vision Inc.
We have had 2 bookkeepers in the past 7 years, prior to Jill, and find that Jill has helped us more than anyone else, with all our bookkeeping needs. She has extensive knowledge and has been very resourceful. Additionally, she takes a personal interest in our business. — Nabil Aitoumeziane, Vice President – FedSolutions
I subcontracted my payroll out because I thought that it was too complicated to handle on my own. With the help of Bookkeeping Etc. and their payroll software I am able to manage my payroll without a middleman. I handle my weekly payroll task in about 15 minutes and could not be happier. — Don Call, Elder Ease, LLC
It’s great to have the services of people who truly watch over me and my business. Our CPA commented that the work done by Bookkeeping Etc is very high quality. Bookkeeping Etc showed us how to save thousands of dollars per year on payroll and banking charges as well. — Alan Tetervin, Scandinavian Import Servicenter, Rockville, MD
Freedom on Payroll Day
If you’d rather be anywhere but chained to your desk on Friday when you have to get the payroll out, we can painlessly help you bring your payroll system into the 21st century. With options like direct deposit and cloud-based approval systems, you can approve your payroll from any internet connection in the world: think cruise ships, WiFi-enabled flights, or that beach house in Maui.
More than Payroll Services
There are many more payroll-related “headaches” we can assist you with. These include:
- Poster compliance (to avoid hefty fines a small business cannot afford).
- Onboarding new employees.
- Worker’s compensation audits.
- New hire reporting (required for child support delinquencies).
- Time tracking forms and paperwork retention requirements.
- Job costing. Wondering where all that staff time is going? We can help you figure that out.
Got contractors? Although contractors are handled differently than employees, labor is labor and we find that many small business owners forget about 1099s until the last minute. We can help you with your 1099 compliance, W-9 requests, and 1099-K reconciliations (a new requirement as of 2011).
Don’t Get Chained to the Big Chain Payroll Services
Many of our clients come to us after poor experiences with the large national payroll services (you know them: Paychex, ADP).
- If you’re tired of training the revolving door of customer service representatives assigned to your small business account, we can help. We love getting to know your business and why you’re passionate about it, so that we can serve you more personally. We’re small business owners just like you, and you have direct access to the owner any time you need to reach out to us about your account.
- When the big payroll chain makes a mistake on your account, it costs you your valuable time straightening it out, not to mention all that stress and frustration. By knowing your business more personally and working with small businesses like yours day in and day out, we can avoid these mistakes and provide more accurate services that save you time.
Give us a call at 301-977-9389 or email us at Info@BookkeepingEtcInc.com to find out more or to set up your complimentary payroll consultation.