Need QuickBooks® Expertise?
With roughly 4 million users, QuickBooks® is the #1-rated and best-selling financial software for small businesses. From its inception in 1992, Intuit has evolved the QuickBooks® product line into a robust selection of software packages designed to serve a wide variety of industries.
The Costliest QuickBooks® Mistakes
Although QuickBooks® is popular because it can be used by small business owners and bookkeepers who have little or no accounting experience, there’s still a learning curve and a chance that some entries may not be entered correctly.
Here are a few of the telltale signs where we can likely save you time, money, and headaches:
- If you have account balances or financial statements that don’t make sense.
- If your CPA or tax preparer says your file needs to be cleaned up before they can do your taxes, and you don’t know what to do.
- If your file runs slow or displays error messages frequently.
- If your statements are out of balance.
- If you can’t get the reports you need to make good business decisions.
- If you cannot get your accounts to reconcile.
- If you frequently call the support line at Intuit.
- If your bookkeeping is taking you longer than you think it should.
- If your reports show items you know have already been paid or received.
- And many more.
There’s a long list of trouble spots that can occur in QuickBooks®, and you’re not alone if you’re having challenges. That’s why we offer a data file analysis when you first come to us. That gives both of us a list of action items that we can work from to help you locate trouble spots, get them corrected, and get your bookkeepers trained to enter the data correctly and keep it clean.
Jill Frillman has been great to work with. Her expertise in QuickBooks has helped us maximize our use of QuickBooks. She is always on call and responds very quickly to any questions or needs that may arise. Jill is an excellent teacher and has advanced our whole team in their knowledge and efficiency with QuickBooks. I highly recommend her services. — Saul Goldfarb, Goldfarb & Associates, Inc.
The value of your service became significant almost immediately with your assistance in setting up a fax number that allowed me to forward all bills to be paid and you taking responsibility to pay them. In addition the systems you established allowed me to track expenses for each individual horse. The monitoring of the expenses and revenue has made closing the books at year end simple and reliable, resulting in a timely filing of local and national taxes. I am completely satisfied with the relationship, and the associated costs for your service, which has resulted in more time to enjoy my farm and my horses. — Mel Sharoky MD
In-Depth QuickBooks® Expertise
These days, understanding how to best use QuickBooks® has grown into its own set of skills apart from traditional bookkeeping experience. Even the best bookkeeper must spend extra time getting to know how to use QuickBooks® in order to enter all of the transactions most efficiently and accurately.
We’ve gathered our QuickBooks® knowledge across multiple years, multiple versions, multiple companies, and multiple industries. We can take all of the great ideas we see at training conferences and apply them to help you get your accounting done more effectively.
Some of the ways we can help you make the most out of your QuickBooks® software, including:
- Helping you choose the right version so you get started on the right foot
- Installation, setup, and customization for your specific business needs
- Training and support for you or your bookkeepers to save you valuable time and money
- Data and file analysis and troubleshooting, in case you’re experiencing problems
- Customized reports to get you the business intelligence you need
- Add-ons and upgrades, in case you need more functionality
It’s comforting to have an expert available to contact when you need QuickBooks® help. To set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, give us a call at 301-977-9389 or email us at Info@BookkeepingEtcInc.com today.