We’re super-excited to start working on your Assessment, but first we need your help so we can access your account. You can set us up as your Accountant user, and there’s no extra charge from Intuit to do this.
After you invite us, we’ll have access to your books and can get started working on your assessment.
Here’s what to do:
- Go to your QBO login: https://qbo.intuit.com/login
- Login if you are not already logged in.
- Locate the Gear icon at the top right portion of your window and click it.
- Under the Settings section, click Manage Users.
- Under the Accounting Firm section, click Invite Accountant. You have up to two accounting firms you can invite, so if you have already invited two and don’t want to delete one, contact us. Here’s the pop-up window you’ll see:
- Enter our email address and name as follows:
Click Next, then Finish, and you’re done.
We’ll receive an email and then we’ll be able to access your account.
Stay tuned for more details later. For now, you deserve some chocolate.